Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Time for a list, methinks...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005   |   3 comments


Well, only 11 days 'til C-day (and not a child in the house washed!!) and I know that there are some people who would appreciate a few ideas in terms of what the feck would constitute an acceptable pressie for myself. So, here are a few pointers (complete with photos, for the most part - I so good to y'all)...

A pink car! (In fairness, I didn't say this was a list grounded in realism, did I?)

It may not look like a BT giftcard, but it's half a pair of boots which could be purchased on the sales with one!!

I'd love a new phone... really like the features on this but wish I could find a prettier one!

Clinique Pore Minimizer

Marian Keyes: Further Under the Duvet [if paperback!]

Patricia Cornwell: Predator [if paperback!]

Hmm - which would I wear more..? The purple cutey Hello Kitty Necklace...

...or the pink one...

... or the pink bracelet? Decisions, decisions!

Ok: this isn't actually the Shira jewellery I like, but it's the right sort of shape (sparkly choker with a pendant). There's a purple version in Avoca & a pink one in Kilkenny... aargh, more stupid choose between colours decisions!!

Ultracalming Cleanser [237ml €28; 473ml €49.90]

Daily Microfoliant [74ml €43]

Active Moist - Daily Moisturiser [52ml €31.40; 104ml €45.30]

Multi-Vitamin Power Recovery Masque [74ml €38.50]

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 4:36 pm, December 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lyndar have you got bad skin, I propose you cut down on the pizza's...

     
  • At 9:09 am, December 15, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for your comment! I feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that people other than Himself would bother to peruse my blog. However, I feel obliged to provide a rebuttal...

    ... frankly, I fail to see how hoping for four items of basic skincare (from a top range that is too dear for me to buy myself) and one matifying make-up base (because I've run out of it) for Christmas implies that I have bad skin. Perhaps you are a boy who doesn't get make-up and things on account of your gender? Maybe the same one who thinks all light-coloured dresses are bridal attire!!

    And finally, today's grammar lesson: "pizzas" is actually the plural of pizza; "pizza's" indicates possession. You seem to be suggesting that I cut down on the pizza's ellipses!! :)

     
  • At 3:04 pm, December 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    such a detailed rubuttal, though the requirement to use "matifying make-up" does beg the question that a cover up has been going on. A dietary change could reduce or eliminate the requirement for a Matt finish...

    Regarding the grammatical error...your right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails