Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Blub, blub, blub.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006   |   0 comments


I am a very bad person.

You can tell, because it has been almost a month since I posted anything here.

I mean, what kind of person would desert a poor defenceless little pink blog in such a manner?

One very much like me, apparently.

I am truly sorry for all my sins, especially for not blogging over Christmas. If I say five Hail Marys, will you forgive me? Even though I have perfectly valid reasons for not writing in so long (over Christmas I just wasn't arsed and I've actually been horrifically sick for the guts of the last fortnight) I still feel really bad about it, to the extent where my guilt is almost as acute as the permanent guilt that I have about my non-dog walking activity. Coco is a Pomeranian I sort of inherited from my Granny. She's 13, hard of hearing (although I suspect that’s really just selective deafness) and a bit arthritic, so she’s not really into trekking the Andes or any such hardcore walking but she likes to get out for a 5- or 10-minute ramble now and again. However, because the evenings are still dark and wintery and I don't get home from work until 7pm at the earliest and stuff 'n' stuff she doesn’t get to go walkies as often as I (or she, I'm sure!) would like.

Oh God, I am a terrible excuse for a person. And what's worse, now you all know the shameful truth! Blub.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails