Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Bloom 2007

Wednesday, June 06, 2007   |   0 comments









A few pics of my New Favourite Periennals, Alliums.

Like proper houseowning old people, Himself & myself took ourselves off to Bloom In The Park last Saturday. Well, we had already been to a Residents' Association meeting & spend a good portion of most weekends in B&Q, Woodies, or Telfords; I guess there's just no point fighting it anymore. [God, I'm so old. Better buy something frivolous this evening in an attempt to recapture my yoof.] Anywho, I proceeded to get rather depressed about the wretched state of our own patch of muck and scutch grass while looking at the quite wonderful show gardens but took oodles of photos to document the loveliness of the landscaping and planting nonetheless. See them all here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails