Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

WARNING: Whinge imminent. Save yourselves!

Monday, June 25, 2007   |   1 comments


I’m in a bit of a flump today. It’s one of those "What Do I Want To Do With My Life / I Don’t Like My Job / Why Is The Right Lens Of My Glasses Scratched / I Have No Nice Clothes / My Skin Is Sh*t / Oh God I Think My A$s Is Starting to Head South / Why Are People So Rude / Will That Kid Ever Shut Up / Ah Crap Another Broken Nail" all-inclusive flumps.

The fact that it’s Monday isn’t helping, needless to say. Vilified in song by The Mamas + The Papas, The Bangles and The Boomtown Rats, Mondays are really only any good if they’re preceded by the words "Bank Holiday". And sure there isn’t another one of those for weeks.

Oh well. At least it’s nearly lunchtime.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails