Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

The Monart Experience & Other Stories

Wednesday, November 14, 2007   |   0 comments


Well, Monart was a-maaaazing. I'd go back in a heartbeat. I was so chilled out after our sojourn that I didn't do any of the house-y things I'd planned to get sorted - and didn't stress about not getting them done [unheard of]. That zen-like calmness last until, oh, about 9.10am on the Monday I came back to work but I was lovely and floaty until then.

There's actually a little review-type post about our experience here on Beaut.ie... just don't let on to Himself how you know he likes facials ;)

And if you click here, you'll see that there is now have a very valid excuse reason for the sporadic posting on this Lickle Pink Blog - I'm also blogging for le Big Pink Blog that is my favourite website of all time, Beaut.ie!

*Blushes furiously at the shameless blowing-own-trumpet-ness of it all*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails