Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

What's goin' on

Monday, April 14, 2008   |   5 comments


No posts for the last while as there's been an awful lot of Schtuff happening lately. What with multiple Bank Holiday weekends, laying turf in the back garden myself, a baaaaaaad dose of flumpiness and my Granny not being well, the blog has not exactly been top of the agenda.

Soz about that.

Just to keep you in the loop, I am thinking about doing a spot of job hunting. Actually, "thinking" is probably a bit too strong; I'm more wondering about considering to maybe do a spot of job hunting. The commute is beginning to really get on my wick and a job in Dublin city centre would probably knock an hour and a bit off my journeying every day.


The other thing is [not to get all concieted on you, like] I feel like I'm being wasted where I am. At least I feckin' hope I'm being wasted here. It'd be pretty terrible to discover that actually Junior Accounts Receivable Assistant is all I'm good for..!

Of course, I should just get up off my arse and get stuck in.

And I will. Right after I finish this cup of tea and admire my long fingers.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 3:31 pm, April 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you send your CV to a recruitment company, they'll do the job hunting for you :)

     
  • At 8:55 pm, April 14, 2008, Blogger Rachel@fairycakeheaven said…

    Go for it Lynnie girl!! I haven't looked back since I moved!

     
  • At 12:11 pm, April 23, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Egads, I find my commute exhausting enough and I work at the LUAS stop at Jervis. I mean I work in a building at the LUAS stop in Jervis, not at the actual stop, though there seems to be great money made by scummy types hanging around ticket machines. And I was relieved of my wallet a while back too. Nice! Anyway, it would definitely be a step in the right direction for you. Dublin is a pain to get through if you're not working somewhere central, then you're adding your fixed commute time from Heuston to Port as well. Hard going!

     
  • At 10:19 am, April 24, 2008, Blogger Unknown said…

    Deise, I currently work out in the wilds of Donnybrook - takes me nearly as feckin' long to get from Heuston to there as it does to get all the way from Port to Heuston!!!

    Wonder is there an opening for a lurker at the Jervis LUAS stop... ;)

     
  • At 3:23 pm, April 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah I remember when you told me you go out to Donnybrook every day. I thought "eek!" I know you can get on a bus at Heuston but it's still no fun sitting in traffic. I used to work on Fitzwilliam Square in my old job and if I was going to Kerry/Waterford for a weekend I'd have to allow around 45 minutes to get to Heuston (sometimes it would take 20 but you'd never be sure of that!)

    Hmm 2 pigeons are trying to get it on on the window ledge across from my office. Bill Oddie eat your heart out!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails