Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

De Flicks in May 2008

Wednesday, May 14, 2008   |   3 comments


To paraphrase the Amstel lads, this is gonna be a great month for De Flicks!

None of your small, thoughtful, worthy, arthouse-type movies here, though; I am talking all-out, glorious, mainstream, unadulterated, unashamed summer blockbusters.

So far, I've taken in Iron Man and What Happens in Vegas, but the ones I'm so excited about I could do a little dance just at the thoughts of them are SATC: The Movie (is that what it's actually called?) and Indiana Jones: The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull. Total escapism to the high-heeled world of Carrie & Co., and then off to remote Peru with the fella in the fedora who has possibly the best theme tune eva. Da da da daaaaaaaaaaaa, da da daaaaa....

Also, don't care if anyone thinks it's dreadfully vulgar to be feverishly anticipating such movies. Cannot wait to see them!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 6:11 pm, May 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How many boys will be dragged to SATC? After the SATC NY tour, I thought I had served my sentence!

     
  • At 10:23 pm, May 15, 2008, Blogger Unknown said…

    Are you kidding?! Sure we'll have to go back and do the SATC: The Movie NY tour now!!!

     
  • At 3:47 pm, May 28, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am actually dragging boyfriend to see Indiana Jones this weekend (he has never seen one before!), yet will happily go the grave without seeing SATC (er hopefully that won't be TOO soon), I was over that programme a year before it even finished. But Indy, oh Indy! He still looks mighty fine in that outfit. I have heard such rotten things about the film but I don't care. Indy is the man!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails