Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Attempting to break away from the jeans: Day... Oh, whatever day it is now!

Tuesday, October 07, 2008   |   5 comments


Maybe a lifetime in jeans has addled my brain somewhat, but to my mind, today's outfit was a reasonably corporate look.

Ok, it involved leopard print shoes and a big ol' corsage, but it also involved non-denim trousers!

Attempting to break away from jeans: Day... oh, whatever day it is now!

The shoes are actually decidedly less greyish In Real Life, they're just quite wet in this pic!

* Cardigan, Penneys
* Trousers, Marks & Spencers Limited Collection
* Leopard print shoes, New Look
* Khaki vest, yep, the Ma again!
* Corsage, A|Wear
* Ring, Accessorize

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 11:25 am, October 08, 2008, Blogger xgirl said…

    Oooh, very nice :) My big problem with trousers and flats is that I always end up walking on the ends of the trousers and destroying them. Or if it's raining the water soaks all the way up the back of my legs :(

     
  • At 7:58 pm, October 08, 2008, Blogger Unknown said…

    xgirl, I think I was standing a bit funny for this coz them's not flats, they have a wee kitten heel which actually just about keeps the trousers off the ground when I'm walking - very bloody lucky yesterday when there was no sign of the promised let-up in the rain!!!

     
  • At 5:09 pm, October 09, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOVE THE corsage lynnie very well put together outfit.
    I have fab kitten heel slingbacks in leopard print from river island. And they are as comfy to boot which is nice.
    Its seldom i actually find a fab pair of shoes that are comfortable to wear.

     
  • At 5:32 pm, October 09, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    xgirl-I find the same. I have ruined many a pair of trousers by wearing flats with them and invariably the hem ends up getting wet and starts to fray!

    Lynnie-the corsage is very Carrie from sex and the city. It lovely!! ;-) I must admit that I don't own any leopard print-I just doesn't suit me

     
  • At 1:37 pm, October 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I concur with the trouser length dilemma mentioned before. it sucks, I never seem to get it right! Those trousers look lovely. M&S tend to have some really dodgy trousers in their main section, but they turn up a few gems in the other collections every now and then alright!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails