Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Friday Find: Fréya (alt. title: I Likes Alliteration, Me)

Friday, September 18, 2009   |   0 comments



I had earmarked Fréya's work back in May when she was featured on the front page of Etsy, and she's popped back up on my radar this week as her gorgeous designs with their dreamy and sometimes melancholy sentiments have been showcased on decor8 and Apartment Therapy in the last few days.

Since I am Very Busy in work right now (not to mention Important), I thought I'd share some of my favourite prints (that's them above) with you.

At $75 a pop for a large incarnation and $45 a pop for a medium, I think that perhaps the versions printed onto square or C5-sized greeting cards ($5.50 apiece) are the way to go for an eternal ditherer like myself who can't possibly just pick one.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails