Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

My First Yokemthingybob.

Friday, September 11, 2009   |   2 comments




I'm like a dog with a bone once I get an idea in my head, and have a tendancy to become mildly obsessed with things.

No, really, it's true.

Case in point: that Blair Waldorf red tights + shorts + blazer combo. To try and get it out of my system a bit, I put together the above... what is it? Moodboard? Set? Yokemthingybob? But now that I've managed to source the elements that would make up a copycat outfit, I really want them.

D. O. H.

1. New Look quilted ballet flats with patent black trim, £16
2. ASOS Varsity blazer, €50.21 (the white trim is a DIY
suggestion and my own addition, not that you could tell from the smokin' hot editing job, I'm sure)
3. Light blue grosgrain ribbon - head for A. Rubenesque in the Powerscourt Centre if you're in Dublin
4. Oasis 80 denier red tights, €10
5. New Look Denim shorts, £20
6. Disney Store Jonas Brothers (yeh, yeh, I know) Argyle 2-in-1 top, $16.95
7. Burton plain navy tie, £7


Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails