Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

The first... and last... in a planned series of outfit posts.

Thursday, October 22, 2009   |   1 comments


Right, I really have to go and start my packing after this.

I decided on Monday to do a series of "What I Wore Today" posts for the week. So, naturally, I didn't, and I only took a pic of my outfit on Monday. Ah well.

Here it is, for the record:

DSCN6779

Office-y, yep, but then I work in an office. In an accounts office that is particularly conservative. This get up would actually be considered daring by lots of my colleagues, no word of a lie. ("Navy? Not black?!" *Faint*.)

The deets in brief:
- Tan shoes with brogue detail: Barratts
- Navy tights: Oasis
- Skirt: Karen Millen
- Belt: Topshop
- Navy top: H&M

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails