Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Friday Finds: Etsy

Friday, January 15, 2010   |   4 comments


I have yet to actually make purchase of an item from Etsy, but sure that doesn't stop me from trawling through the website and earmarking lovely looking items for potential procurement.

My Etsy top five for today are:

Kawaii deer rings, from $1.50


Panda Eyes sleep mask by thecupcakery, $12


It's Not Me 8x10" print by jaimers, $18


Chipmunk Coiffure 6x8" print by theblackapple, $16


Bird & birdcage wall decal by wiwicoco, $21.90


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 12:47 pm, January 15, 2010, Blogger Rachelle said…

    wow love those earrings! never even heard of that site! thanks lynnie another load to add to my wishlist no doubt

     
  • At 1:12 pm, January 15, 2010, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yep, definitely! All handmade gear, there are some really unique things on it - some total crap as well, mind, and some people who really overprice their stuff - but overall I think it's great.

     
  • At 12:31 pm, January 16, 2010, Blogger Kitty Catastrophe said…

    Oh mo Dhia, I NEED those little deer rings! Are they earring or rings for your fingers, like? Cos I might just have to get my ears pierced just so I could wear them!

     
  • At 8:07 pm, January 17, 2010, Blogger Unknown said…

    Kitty Cat, those particular ones in the photo are rings for yo' fingers but there are earring versions of them on Etsy too :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails