Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

La la la-la la la, siiing a happy song...

Thursday, January 07, 2010   |   0 comments



Have you ever had a day where you just took what The Mammy would call a bit of a notion about something that you wanted to wear? An item of clothing that, come hell or high heels, you were going to put on you?

Well, I had a bit of an episode like that this morning with this pair of blue tights. I'm pretty sure that at the time I handed over my hard-earned for them, I had all sorts of grand notions about the cool rigouts they'd be incorporated into.

Mmm.

I think I've worn them three times so far, and one of those was an outfit so truly wojus that it had to be aborted altogether.

- Smurfette tights™: Oasis
- Shoes: Penneys
- Dress (just seen): Topshop

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails