Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Talon-tastic Thursday: Bourjois Fuschia Hype

Thursday, January 14, 2010   |   0 comments


Hawt pinkSo, turns out it's pretty hard to take a photo of your hands and nails where they don't look completely weird. And it's a skill that, as you can probably see, I have yet to master.

Who knew? The likes of Scrangie and All Lacquered Up make it look so damn easy.

The (very loose) idea behind this series of posts is that it'll see to it that I'll put up, at the very least, one post a week here. And since I have more than a touch of ADD when it comes to nail varnish, it's pretty much guaranteed that I'll have a different colour on my talons from Thursday to Thursday.

Anyway, for today's inaugural Talon-tastic Thursday post, I'm wearing Bourjois So Laque! Ultra Shine nail varnish in shade 23, Fuschia Hype, to give it its full title, topped with a coat of Seche Vite Dry
Fast Top Coat (reviewed for Beaut.ie here.) You may remember that I was wearing its blurple (blue-purple, also the colour of my car) sister Blue Violet the day I was mauled by A Dangerous Breed.

Okay, nearly mauled.

Okay, fine, looked funny at
by A Dangerous Breed.

These Ultra Shine polishes are enriched with double the vinyl of the original
So Laque! formulations, and dry to such a high shine, super glossy finish that you could totally wear them alone - ideal for a night out where you're pushed for time and don't want to be foostering around with topcoats. Don't expect too much in the way of lasting power without a topcoat, though: worn on their tod, I find that I get a maximum of one day's chip-free wear.


What nail varnish or other lovely make-up bits are you wearing today?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails