Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Have Interweb, will shop.

Monday, February 08, 2010   |   0 comments


I have just come over all Eddie Hobbs and checked my financial situation on Internet banking, only to discover that not only have I no money, I am actually minus money and overdrawn to the tune of €6.74.

Feck.

Time for a very virtual spending spree, so...

RI mixed print pink dress
*Swoon!*

Am in love with this River Island dress (£24.99 on the website.) Now, I'm a total sucker for a few auld leopard spots anyway, and I think the 3/4 sleeves and mix of prints and pink on this little number keep it looking nice and Spring-y.

And, most importantly, a million miles away from Bet Lynch territory.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails