Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Hell-o, sailor...

Tuesday, March 23, 2010   |   5 comments



I've had a whole heap of gift vouchers burning a hole in my pocket since Christmas, but thankfully I managed to offload some of them over the weekend. Huzzah! Above are my new shoes and new frock (yes, I sometimes accidentally say frock. No, not just online) which I am deeply in love with and thinking of wearing to this Saturday night's Blog Awards with some navy tights and the only red lips that truly suit me.

The frock is kind of hard to look at, though. All those stripes make for some sort of optical illusion that makes the eyes water a bit if you stare at it for too long, but er maybe that's just as well because it is very flipping body-con and not at all what I'm used to!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 3:27 pm, March 23, 2010, Blogger likemamusedtobake said…

    Love the dress Lynnie. Bought similar shoes at Christmas, red, sparkly and with a big bow. I heart then.

     
  • At 4:13 pm, March 23, 2010, Blogger Unknown said…

    They sound lovely! They're not from Kurt Geiger by any chance?

     
  • At 4:17 pm, March 23, 2010, Blogger Anne-Marie said…

    gorgeous Lynnie - the optical illusion that that dress would create on my ass would be none too pretty so have to steer clear of the stripes!!

     
  • At 6:50 pm, March 23, 2010, Blogger likemamusedtobake said…

    They are indeedy Kurt Geiger Lynnie and they are soooo pretty, very Dorothy. If I could wear heels everyday I think I would live in them but my feet just can't do it.

     
  • At 8:28 pm, March 23, 2010, Blogger Unknown said…

    Anne-Marie, the first thing I did when I came home with it was make sure my Spanx were good to go!

    Daiseboo, I know those shoesies! Ogled them for the longest time in House of Fraser, they are beeeeyoutiful. I am very much car to bar in heels too unless strapped in, so will be steering well clear of any walking situations in these ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails