Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Hem hem... Bit of exciting news!

Thursday, May 06, 2010   |   9 comments


No posts this week as I have been busy on another project... writing for the Evening Herald! That up there is my first piece for them (clickable for a larger, readable view and also available online here.)

I nearly squealed out loud in the Centra around the corner yesterday when I saw it looking all snazzily laid out in print. 

Ever cool, me.

Dad has been buying the Herald every day for as long as I can remember so it's really lovely to be writing for them. It's a pity that I managed to send them what is possibly the least human photo of me ever for my headshot, but sure that's only a minor detail!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails