Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Noo Shoes: The Ultimate Flats

Saturday, May 01, 2010   |   2 comments



Do you like my noo shoes?

I flipping LOVE them. They're everything I like in a pair of flats: properly flat with no silly looking little mini heel, metallic, leopard print, bejewelled - and they have a bow on the vamp too, underneath the bling.

They were a total steal at €14, reduced from €49 or something similarly 40-ish in the Monsoon outlet in Kildare Village. I am wearing them with pretty much everything at the minute - skinny jeans, leggings, dresses, skirts (although not all at the one time) and even with some nautical stuff which actually works really well.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and plan today's outfit around them...


P.S. If you'd like to go directly to some more style/fashion posts, just clicky on the "Style" label at the bottom of this one :)


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails