Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Ah sure there y'are now.

Monday, July 26, 2010   |   2 comments

Just a very quick post to say hello to me regular oul' segoshas, and welcome to my new readers!

It's back to normality with a bang after our holiday of Californication. The trip was brilliant; I'll bore you to tears about it another time. I can't believe it's over, and I had the usual post-holiday comedown over the weekend, and now I don't know whether it's tomorrow or yesterday or what time zone I'm in.

I thought jet lag was supposed to be *less* severe on the return journey from the States?!

Anyway, normal sporadic service will resume shortly, but in the meantime if you're in the mood for a nose around someone else's gaff and would like a modern shabby chic fix, take a look at Emily's house tour over on Apartment Therapy. Here's her living room as a little taster:



I couldn't be dealing with that many cushions on a regular basis, but the look is lovely, no?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:19 pm, July 26, 2010, Anonymous Elly Parker said…

    Sorry to disappoint, but I always found the East-bound jet-lag to be the worst! Some tips from someone who used to deal with it several times a year - get back into a normal routine of bedtime and getting up ASAP, but allow yourself naps if needed - but only naps, max 90 mins!

     
  • At 9:15 pm, July 26, 2010, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks Elly, will be trying that! And glad to hear it's not just me who suffers on the return trip :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails