Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

The (Interwebs) Week In Review.

Sunday, August 29, 2010   |   0 comments



» He's being branded a terrible sell-out altogether by the design elite, but frankly I don't much care what they think. My iPhone would look very lovely indeed in one of Jonathan Adler's new cases (via Apartment Therapy).

» UK-based Beadesaurus had me at "acrylic gingerbread man ring". Awe. Some. I can forsee entire paychecks being lost to their kitschy offerings.

» From the Irish Times' Fash Mob blog comes the welcome news that you'll get 15% off purchases at ASOS until midnight on Tuesday 31st August 2010 by using code AWSTYLE15 at checkout. Huzzah! Rosemary recommends shopping in The Queen's Pounds Sterling for additional savings, which is a top tip and exactly I'll be doing when I manage to finally decide on a design and colourway in Vivienne Westwood's Lady Dragon shoes. These are the tentative winners so far and are in my basket even as I type:


Enjoy the rest of your weekend, whatever you get up to. I'll mostly be concentrating on shouting at the telly for the next little while.

COME ON THE LILYWHITES!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails