Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

America: Land Of The Free, Home Of The Sephora

Wednesday, September 15, 2010   |   2 comments


An American nail stuff haul post has been a while in the planning, but was delayed by my determination to include the shiny new bottle of Poshe topcoat which had been mislaid almost the second we returned home from the States. (It eventually turned up under the passenger seat of Himself's car - perhaps a sign that I should really stop doing my nails on the move?)

Then, even when the Poshe was recovered, I kept putting it off because I'm not sure that haul posts are such a great idea. I feel like they're quite often an exercise in showing off rather than sharing, which bugs me no end. However, being a nosy sort I still quite enjoy a virtual root in other people's shopping bags and am going to go ahead with it in the hopes that it might be of interest or use to you if you're taking a trip Stateside in the next while. 


In that spirit, please feel totally free to let me know if you'd be interested in a review, swatch, or just more info if you see something here that piques your curiousity :)

DSCN9356
L-R: Pure acetone, Zoya Remove+, plastic
dispenser pump for nail varnish remover, Seche Restore

DSCN9362
Sephora by O.P.I. / China Glaze / Essie nail polish families

DSCN9368
Sparkly purples! L-R: Nina Ultra Pro Purple-xing, Zoya Mimi, Milani Hi-Res

DSCN9376
L-R: Graham HandsDown Ultra pads, Orly Bonder base coat, Poshe' top coat,
Milani Pink Rocks! (neon), magenta Sally Girl Mini (matte),
Tweezerman cuticle pusher & nail cleaner


DSCN9380
Sephora by O.P.I. Chic Prints for Nails in (L-R) Lace, Anchor, and Skulls


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails