Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Challenge accepted!

Thursday, September 23, 2010   |   2 comments


Watching How I Met Your Mother earlier tonight, I found myself lusting after a dress from Lily's wardrobe.


 

Nothing unusual there: the grown-up in me loves mostly everything that Lily wears, and I usually spend a bit of time after each show figuring out where the items of my affection have been pulled from.


I'm nosy like that.

This frock, a 2-in-1 cream corsage top and vertical beige striped skirt number, was a hard one to pin down, but I donned my best deerhunter and posed for a while with my finest pipe and eventually deduced that it was the Bold Boutonniere dress from Anthopologie (SS09) which cost a fairly whopping $128 while it was on the rails.


 

Hey. When you're good, you're good, my dear Watson.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:33 pm, September 27, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this dress too! Have been searching for it for a long time! Too bad we don't have an anthropologie here in Singapore :(

     
  • At 10:52 am, October 06, 2012, Blogger Unknown said…

    Maybe try eBay? It's my go-to when I'm trying to get hold of stuff from a few seasons ago x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails