Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

New Orla Kiely buke is bargainous at T.K. Maxx

Wednesday, September 22, 2010   |   2 comments


ser·en·dip·i·ty
n. pl. ser·en·dip·i·ties
1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident
2. The fact or occurrence of such discoveries
3. An instance of making such a discovery


T.K. Maxx is a good spot for some serendipitous shopping. I nipped into my nearest store this morning in search of a particular pair of shoes in my size, which I sadly didn't find. 

However, I did happen upon this.

DSCN9431

It's Orla Kiely's buke 'Pattern', and I was only thinking to myself yesterday that I'd rather like to get my paws on a copy! 

Well, needless to say I swooped down on that bad boy faster than you could say "multi-coloured Stem print", and was pleasantly surprised by the price sticker.

DSCN9425

It's a really lovely big hardbacked giant of a coffee table tome that's beautifully illustrated and feels very personal. Definitely one to keep in mind for a C******** (I know, I know, sorry) pressie for the Orla Kiely fan in your life.

By the by - if you happen across a pair of Liberitae patent and suede concealed platform courts with brogue detailing in a size 3 in your local T.K. Maxx, do me a favour and pick me up a pair, please?


Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails