Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Today, I am mostly wearing... a hot mess.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010   |   2 comments



... black lace bodysuit from Penneys (in store now, €10)
... black vest top from Penneys
... blue skirt from Marks & Spencer
... shoes from Irregular Choice


It may be bang on trend but, as you can see, I haven't *quite* gotten the hang of wearing black see-through lace yet.

I tried this top on with a black pencil skirt this morning, but the skirt was a greyer shade of black than the top and I thought the two looked stupid side-by-side. And the all-black thing is inclined to look a bit funereal on me. On reflection, though, that combo may still have looked a bit more put together than this mash-up!

I think a nude (or cropped, for the very daring and confident of stomach) vest top and black skinny jeans will make a far better pairing with the bodysuit than this rig-out. What do you reckon?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails