Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Talon-tastic Thursay: WAH Nails, a week on

Thursday, November 04, 2010   |   2 comments


Any of you who read Beaut.ie will probably already have seen the deadly paint job that I scored at the WAH Nails launch party in Harvey Nics. (I'm the hot pink leopard print with the Hello Kitty thumbs. Oh yes. I iz very growed up.) 

It's now a week since I got WAHed, so I thought I'd show you how the manicure's been holding up:

Apologies for the rubbish iPhone pic; my camera charger is AWOL.
(Er, also: my fingers don't look that green In Real Life.)

Obviously there's some regrowth at the base of the nails, but other than that I mostly just have tipwear, and very minimal tipwear at that. The lump that's gone out of the Hello Kitty nail is where my thumbnail - as per fecking usual - broke halfway down its length. I promptly snagged it on something and cracked the polish as I ripped some of the nail off.

Still, not too shabby!

To book an appointment for yizzerself, call (01) 2910424 or email dublin@wah-nails.com.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails