Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

I can haz Big News?

Tuesday, December 07, 2010   |   7 comments


No, not the Big News that everyone expects anytime any woman of any age anywhere in the world says that she has news... sigh...

HimselfhasacceptedajobofferinLondon!

Apologies about the lack of spacing there - I've been experimenting with different ways of telling people and I'm really feeling the "get it all out there in one go, like ripping off a plaster and accidentally waxing yourself" approach today.

As news goes, it's simultaneously exciting and absolutely terrifying.



Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 4:13 pm, December 07, 2010, Blogger Anne-Marie said…

    wow big news indeed!!!!!!!

     
  • At 5:15 pm, December 07, 2010, Blogger Lovely Girlie Bits said…

    So does that mean joo is going too??!!

     
  • At 9:48 am, December 08, 2010, Blogger Unknown said…

    Anne-Marie - it's great, usually when people ask "any news?" I've none so this is a whole new experience!

    Karen - it does. We're together 9 years and bought a house together 4 years ago so I suppose I'd better go too... sigh... ;)

    I'm very lucky because I'm not tied down with a job, I can pretty much work from anywhere once I have an internet connection.

     
  • At 3:39 pm, December 08, 2010, Blogger Unknown said…

    So exciting Lynnie, congrats to Himself and to yourself too!

     
  • At 9:55 am, December 09, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh how exciting!

    Typical, though, after you've worked so hard getting your house all pretty.

    Have fun and enjoy the move :)

     
  • At 9:56 am, December 09, 2010, Blogger Kitty Catastrophe said…

    Wowza, super exciting!

     
  • At 3:15 pm, December 15, 2010, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks F&F and Kitty :D

    Lindsay, the funny thing is that there are loads of things I never got around to doing in this house (like putting up curtains in our room!!!) that we're having to do now to rent it out! Although I am upset at having to leave my lovely wallpaper and the sparkly knobs on the kitchen presses :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails