Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Talon-tastic Thursday: New Barry Ms fail to impress

Thursday, January 27, 2011   |   0 comments


This has been a bad week for me where nail varnish is concerned, I'm afraid. The three Barry M colours I excitedly picked up in Topshop on Monday evening are all epic fails: one is the wrong flipping colour altogether (Black, I'd meant to pick up Racing Green), and the glitter pieces in another (Lavender Hexagonals) are too sparse to replicate anything like the look of the polish in the bottle. The last member of this sad little triumvirate is Neon Pink, which as Babaduck quite rightly suggested, is seriously channeling Constance Carroll with its opalescent blue flash.

It's beyond gross.

To take my mind off all that disappointment, I'm busy planning what to do with my nails this weekend. Himself's uncle's retirement do is tomorrow night, and his sister's 18th is on Saturday, so it'll be all go! At the minute, I'm leaning towards a sophis nude or French Shellac mani for the retirement gig, and then an everything-and-the-kitchen-sink glitter leopard print with rhinestones number atop that for the 18th.

Deadly nailz are a surefire way of ensuring that I can be all down with the kids and shizz, yo.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails