Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Hat's all, folks.

Monday, March 28, 2011   |   3 comments


Since Himself's 3-year-old niece decreed that my straw cowboy hat was so last season (by putting her foot through the crown of it), I am in dire need of a chic sunhat for an upcoming trip to Orlando.

The lucky item I choose will need to work with my lahvely '50s cat's eye stylee Tom Ford tortoiseshell sunnies, which is the easy part. 


It'll also need to work with what I'll euphemistically describe as a diverse and eclectic summer holiday wardrobe, most of which probably doesn't go that well with the sunglasses anyway. 

Oh, and it'll need to not make me look like a twat, which is a lot to ask of any hat that's to be worn on my noggin. 

Here are the current frontrunners - all of which I have yet to try on In Real Life - and yes, there are only four of them: 

{two from Topshop}

{both from Accessorize}

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 7:56 pm, March 28, 2011, Blogger Claire said…

    I have to say I like the Topshop one with the black band + flower and the Accessorize with the white band and pink flower! Good choices all round though!

     
  • At 5:51 pm, March 29, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Topshop hat on right hand side is vay J-Lo! I love it! Deni-o

     
  • At 1:27 pm, April 13, 2011, Blogger Unknown said…

    Dodged the decision bullet by going hatless in the end - they all looked silly on me when I eventually got to try them on, wah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails