Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Mais oui!

Saturday, March 26, 2011   |   2 comments


{all images from the Dior website}

I love these bits of bling from Dior.

What perfect placeholders* for An Actual Engagement Ring, representing the hopes of the proposer and the opportunity for the proposee to pick out one she'll actually want to wear for the rest of her life.

Well, they're a bit more elegant than a jelly ring, like...



* Yes, I said placeholders. I'm a high-maintenance sort of bird, y'know.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:13 pm, March 26, 2011, Blogger Kitty Catastrophe said…

    Oh I love the Oui ring! And I tend to be completely unenthusiastic about jewellery that isn't plastic or made of Lego.

     
  • At 6:00 pm, March 28, 2011, Blogger Unknown said…

    Kitty Cat - ha, I'm a bit like that too! My very favourite ring evah is a big pink plastic yoke with a lipgloss under the lid. Not sure even one of these babies could knock it off the top spot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails