Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

It's a Jersey thing.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011   |   2 comments



I have never actually watched an episode of Jersey Shore, but that didn't stop me from gleefully playing with the Jersey Shore Nickname Generator. Stick in your given moniker, tell the nice generator if you're a boy or a girl, start working on your accent, attitude, and tan, and it'll tell you what your name would be if you were a Jersey Shore character.

You may now refer to me as - wait for it - "The Opportunity".

Himself's Jersey Shore name, meanwhile, is "The Prince of Paramus".

Er... right.

Even the dog's ("B-Train") is better than that.


{image source: South Park Studios}

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:11 pm, April 19, 2011, Blogger Kitty Catastrophe said…

    I got Sookie. Which is odd, as I've just stared watching True Blood! I love the Jersey Shore episode of South Park, even though I've never actually watched the real show. Sheila's Jersey makeover is outstanding.

     
  • At 1:48 pm, April 19, 2011, Blogger Unknown said…

    Kitty Cat - brilliant! And kinda spooky. Just goes to show that the Jersey Shore Nickname Generator is all-knowing.

    True Blood is on my list of telly programmes to get addicted to but I want to watch it from the beginning, keep meaning to organise a box set for myself!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails