Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Pimp my gaff

Friday, June 03, 2011   |   3 comments


This weekend, I shall mostly be trying to obscure the contents of our glass-fronted kitchen presses.   


Being able to see all our cups and cereal boxes even when the doors of the presses are closed really isn't my idea of a good time. I have bought me a roll of hot pink opaque window film (from these very nice peeps) and I am NOT afraid to use it. 

If my home improvements humour holds out, I also intend to do this to the back of our front door.

{photo credit: Lisa Barrett}

And it shall look amazeballs.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 4:38 pm, June 03, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stumbled across your blog via beaut.ie - love it!

    dreamgirl :)

     
  • At 7:51 pm, June 03, 2011, Blogger ronaamal said…

    Love your kitchen! all the little pops of colour look great. Good look with the door, I am DIY challenged and for the life of me could never draw, paint or hang anything straight

     
  • At 12:16 pm, June 04, 2011, Blogger Unknown said…

    Welcome, dreamgirl :) And thank you!

    ronaamal - thanks! Am a bit nervous about doing the door, to be honest but sure tis only paint. If it all goes horribly wrong I'll just do it a solid colour.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails