Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Everything must go!

Monday, July 11, 2011   |   1 comments


I'm selling as many of my earthly possessions as I can bear to be parted from on the fleaBay, to make a bit of room in our too-small-for-the-amount-of-stuff-I-have flah and hopefully get together a bit of spending money for my summer holidays at the same time.

If you're a shoe size 3 or 4 and a 6-8 in clothes, you might like to have a goo at my listings. I'll be adding more items (primarily shoes and clothes) in the course of the next couple of days, but here's a taste of what's on offer at the minute...






Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails