Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Weird Aloha Yankovic.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011   |   0 comments



It's several years since I've worn this Oasis vest top, but I came across it in my wardrobe this morning while looking for something light and summery to wear. I slung it on with my skinny jeans and flip flops and lovely new plaited grey belt from the Oliver Bonas sale.

Nothing strange or startling there, but I've just this second remembered that the skin and blister is actually in Hawaii. Right now.

Coincidences kind of freak me out: wasn't there a thing in some disaster movie or telly show about an increase in coincidences meaning that the universe is breaking apart? Or, er, something? Answers on a postcard...


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails