Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Style spot: Sequin tees

Thursday, September 22, 2011   |   2 comments


Bling bling: sequin tees for AW11

I spy a sparkly trend for autumn winter! Slouchy t-shirts and sequins are the ultimate pairing to inject a shot of laid-back luxe into your A/W wardrobe.

Wear with skinny jeans, flats, and a blazer by day, switching out your flats for heels and adding an oversized clutch for night.

1. Warehouse, £55
2. Topshop, £48
3. Oasis, £45
4. Topshop, £30
5. Ted Baker, £79
6. Oasis, £45


Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:32 am, September 27, 2011, Blogger Anneelicious said…

    LOVE sequin t-shirts. They were a life-saver when I went on hols to Lagos in Portugal in August. The place was full of laidback, super casual Ozzies and Kiwis and I had brought a tonne of dressy dresses for nights out and looked waaaay over dressed on the first night out. Thankfully, my spidey senses had made me bring over a couple of these bad boys and they were perfect for feeling a little glammed up, but not OTT like.

    tl;dr - sequined t-shirts are great and very handy for going from day to night.

    I really like no. 1, 5 and 6 there - I may have to hunt these down!

     
  • At 5:41 pm, September 28, 2011, Blogger Unknown said…

    Anneelicious - you are quite clearly a lady of extreme refinement and exquisite taste. And I'm not just saying that because I really number 1, too ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails