Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Today, I mostly wore loafers.

Monday, September 19, 2011   |   2 comments



Well, it is back to school season.

Top: Oasis (AW11)
Shorts: Forever 21 (SS11 but still in stock)
Tights: Oasis (AW11)
Loafers: Penneys (AW11)

On a side note, the pink in the ends of my hair has faded like crazy - this photo was taken the day I had it done, 3½ weeks ago.



I can't decide whether grab a tub of temporary dye and top it up myself, go pink all over, or chop it up into a long, asymmetrical bob and dye it red (either bright à la Florence Welch and Christina Hendricks, or auburn like Isla Fisher and Jayma Mays.)

Decisions decisions!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 2:26 pm, September 20, 2011, Blogger Kat (dollyrouge.ie) said…

    I think bright red would be absolutely stunning on you! Also those loafers are from Penneys?! Wow, you'd never know!

     
  • At 2:41 pm, September 20, 2011, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks Kat, they're actually not bad up close either. I reckoned a tenner was more than enough to spend on shoes that will probably only be cool for one season and that I'm not sure about!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails