Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Talon-tastic Thursday: Polka dots and bling

Thursday, October 13, 2011   |   2 comments



Base: Orly Country Club Khaki
Diamond bling: OPI Spark De Triomphe
Black details: Done with a black nail art pen


My cousin got engaged recently (congrats again, Liz!) and I'd intended to wear a paint job with an occasion-appropriate diamond accent nail on the ring finger to her engagement party. Of course, since time didn't stop while I was scrambling to get ready, I had to scale back my ambitions and ended up just slapping on two coats of OPI Bring On The Bling while waiting for the train to arrive.

Anyway, now that I've finally gotten around to executing it I have to say I'm really pleased with this manicure. Polka dots and sparkles are two of my favourite things and I think the nude base keeps things looking chic rather than OTT.

What do you reckon?


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails