Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

An excuse for cake. And shoes. (AS IF one was needed.)

Monday, November 07, 2011   |   3 comments


  

Did you remember that last Thursday was this blog's 6th birthday?

No. No, of course you fecking didn't.


Well, don't worry that you completely forgot and didn't even bother your arse to send a card, let alone bake a cupcake with an edible chocolate bird on top... because I got my dates mixed up and thought that it was on Saturday. 

Oops.

Anyway, I picked up a little birthday/anniversary/bloggiversary present for it from all of us to help ease the pain.

 
 

What?

Did you not know that a blog's favourite gift is shoes in my size?

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for your support, for reading and commenting and, er, putting up with a very basic site design that hasn't changed since 2005. Who knows: maybe this is the year I'll finally get organised and spruce things up around here.

Lynnie x

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails