Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Talon-tastic Thursday*: Eye eye!

Friday, November 11, 2011   |   3 comments



I'm having laser eye surgery on Tuesday - finally! - so I'm eye obsessed at the minute. I was going to go for the full complement of eyeballs, but decided they were a bit freaky looking so settled on a design inspired by the nazar (Turkish amulet which protects against the evil eye) with eyeball accent thumbs instead.


It turned out pretty well, I think, but I just can't shake the feeling that the nazar design reminds me of something else...


Ah. Oyster card. Well, at least my fingers will look appropriately coordinated when it gets flashed during any public transport outings this weekend.


* I know, I know!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 1:30 pm, November 11, 2011, Blogger S said…

    Aw Lynnie they're brilliant! Your nail art is consistently amazeballs. Best of luck with the laser :)

     
  • At 9:28 am, November 17, 2011, Anonymous Sandy Beach said…

    They're just brilliant.

    Good luck Tuesday. You won't know yourself afterwards.

    You may too end up missing you glasses and find an addiction to sunglasses.

     
  • At 10:18 am, November 21, 2011, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks Sandy Beach!

    I wanted to go sunglasses shopping while we were out on Saturday, which Himself was horrified about. He actually uttered the words "but you already have a pair of sunglasses!"

    Silly boy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails