Tuesday, November 08, 2011
I have a dress to return to Topshop, and despite searching high and low and everywhere in between, I can't find the receipt anywhere. GAH. The good news is they'll do an on-the-spot exchange but the bad is they won't give a credit note, and that means I'll need to have something ready to swap before I head to the counter.
Looking through their latest A/W drop online to find a suitable garment, I think that my biggest problem will be getting out the door with just that one exchanged item.
1. Leopard print scarf, £16
2. Knitted sequin star jumper, £46
3. Bronze sequin front vest, £32
4. Metallic scallop mini skirt, £38
5. Sequin pencil skirt, £45
6. Glitter platform sandals (Miu Miu-tastic!), £80
* Hey. If Susie Bubble can do it...