Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Topshop EDITED by Lynnie*

Tuesday, November 08, 2011   |   0 comments


Untitled #3

I have a dress to return to Topshop, and despite searching high and low and everywhere in between, I can't find the receipt anywhere. GAH. The good news is they'll do an on-the-spot exchange but the bad is they won't give a credit note, and that means I'll need to have something ready to swap before I head to the counter.

Looking through their latest A/W drop online to find a suitable garment, I think that my biggest problem will be getting out the door with just that one exchanged item.

1. Leopard print scarf, £16
2. Knitted sequin star jumper, £46
3. Bronze sequin front vest, £32
4. Metallic scallop mini skirt, £38
5. Sequin pencil skirt, £45
6. Glitter platform sandals (Miu Miu-tastic!), £80


* Hey. If Susie Bubble can do it...


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails