Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Pricey but pretty: Premium glitter clutches

Wednesday, February 08, 2012   |   4 comments



My apparently insatiable inner magpie would dearly love to get its little claws on Anya Hindmarch's multi-glitter Valerie bag, but I'm afraid that Valerie is just way too rich for my blood. 

Kate Spade's new "I Kissed A Frog" clutch is also rather beyond my evening bag budget (or at least it would be, if I actually had an evening bag budget) but that hasn't stopped me from falling for it. 

What can I tell you; the magpie has great (albeit expensive) taste. 

If I was the sort of person who used the word "adorbs", I would definitely be breaking it out to describe this bag. Glitter clutch + tiny frog clasp with crown = be still my kitsch-loving magpie heart.


Note: Kate Spade price based on conversion from $328. UK store price not available at the time of writing.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails