Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

And this is where I live.

Thursday, March 01, 2012   |   4 comments


It's ages since I've done any interiors/decorating posts, so I thought I'd ease back into them with a little kinda sorta tour of our own flah. I now understand why vignettes are so popular with online house tours: ok, so they cause scornful readers on Apartment Therapy to fill the comments box with vitriol, but damn are they easier than actually tidying the place up before photographing it! No accidental snaps of knickers drying on the radiators here!

(I hope.)


 
 
{sitting room feat. puppehs & kitchen}

{guest loo/National Geographic holding room}

 
{bedroom feat. a small bear & possible bringback Penneys wedges}

 
{camellias & snowdrops in the garden}


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails