Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Something for the weekend.

Friday, March 30, 2012   |   7 comments



The uh-mazing weather of the last week seems to have done a runner just in time for the weekend - boo! - but I'm determined to keep a little summer at my fingertips. I'm really pleased with how this mani turned out and am especially in love with the ladybirds (inspired by Le Smurf's lovely comment yesterday.)

Now, I can't claim that I'm the first person ever to think of painting several ladybirds (or, indeed, outlined primroses) on a nail, but they're certainly not something I've come across before on my extensive travels around the Interwebs.

As it's difficult to come up with original ideas for nail art, I always appreciate your mentioning where your inspiration came from and a link back if you decide to try any similar designs as a result of my posts :)

I'll leave you with a close-up of the left hand - I'd love to know what you think!



Base colours used (from thumb to little finger):
Rimmel 60 Seconds Blue My Mind
Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish Fast
& Fuchsia
Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish Hot Shot
Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish Hot
& Spicy
Rimmel I Love Fruities Lasting Finish Lemon Drop


Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails