Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Heat-retaining underwear: Olivia Palermo's ultimate style secret*

Monday, April 02, 2012   |   2 comments


I've managed to get exactly three wears out of these trousers since I bought them, which is a pretty poor cost-per-wear return, but sure maybe it'll be warm enough in May to break them out again.

(I'm weather obsessed. You may have noticed.)

It seems like I'm the only one who feels the cold in my patterned ankle-grazers.



Are they all wearing thermal knickers or what?


{Image sources: 1. Addicted To All; 2. StyleFrost; 3. Glamour; 4. What Olivia Did; 5. Hot New Fashion Trends; 6. What Olivia Did}
* possibly

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:33 pm, April 02, 2012, Blogger S said…

    Maybe they're wearing some kind of cycling-short deal? ;-) I feel your pain though - it's not the short trousers that get me, it's my flats - I live in my flat shoes but my feet are always stone cold. I have to have the heating on in the car aimed at my feet all.the.time.

     
  • At 11:19 am, April 03, 2012, Blogger Unknown said…

    MissGreenEyes - I hope they are, they'll catch their deaths otherwise ;)

    I'm the very same with my flats. Every winter without fail I buy a pair of Proper Winter Boots, try them on at home, and then have to bring them back because they look so awful on me (it was a pair of FitFlop Mukluks last year and a short biker-style pair this year. Hopeless.)

    I wonder if there's such a thing as a very thin but ultra-warm sheepskin mini-sock that one could wear in flats? Preferably with some kind of built-in electric blanket type heat generator... We'd be so toasty!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails