Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

If anyone needs me, I'll mostly be here.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012   |   3 comments



"Here" being my hotel balcony in Tenerife! Not too shabby, eh? I'm on holidays at the minute, as you will have gathered by now, and before that I was in a total flap about packing for holidays, which is why things have been a bit quiet on the blogging front lately.

I believe the weather is pure awful in the UK and Ireland so I'll try to squeeze some sun into my suitcase for the return journey, and normal blog service will resume next week x


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 3:29 pm, April 28, 2012, Blogger TNKY said…

    hellooo!!! what a beautiful day!! very nice pictures!! i like your blogg ,nails are perfect!!!!!!
    tnkyfashion.blogspot.com

     
  • At 8:17 pm, April 29, 2012, Blogger Sabrina said…

    Ammm please stop taunting me with these pictures, the wind and rain nearly took my head off today. Enjoy your hols girl, well jeal.

     
  • At 1:03 pm, May 01, 2012, Blogger Unknown said…

    Cheers TNKY, thanks for visiting :)

    Sorry Sabrina! No more holiday talk/photos, promise. Was back to earth with a bang yesterday, got caught out in a full-on lightning storm on way home from cinema eek!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails