Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Talon-tastic Thursday: Simples.

Thursday, April 12, 2012   |   3 comments



Do not adjust your sets; your eyes are not deceiving you.

Today's nails are indeed unadorned.

I don't often wear red polish on its tod but when the mood does occasionally strike, only a shade with coral leanings will do. This is coral-red perfection in my book: two coats of Essie Escapades, worn over OPI Start To Finish and topped with Essie Super Duper Top Coat.

PS - Without noticing, I seem to have dressed around my nails today! Between my flats, skinny jeans, leopard print top, cream coat and quilted black bag, my subconscious is apparently feeling very '50s chic right now. 


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails