Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Talon-tastic Thursday: Fit for One's Diamond Jubilee

Thursday, May 31, 2012   |   6 comments


Not that you'd guess from the endless media coverage and the hundreds of miles of bunting and the fact that the shops are bursting with products that have had the UK flag slapped on their packaging, but there's some kind of big celebration happening in London this weekend.


Products used:
OPI Start To Finish base coat
OPI Sweet Memories (base colour)
Ciaté Sugar Plum (Purple Sherbet, one of this months's Marie Claire freebies, is similar)
Models Own/Hedkandi Ibiza Mix (again!)
Black nail art pen
Seche Vite top coat





Products used:
OPI Start To Finish base coat
Angelica Holiday Fun
Black
& white nail art pens
Seche Vite top coat

What are you up to for the long weekend?


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 2:48 pm, June 01, 2012, Blogger Rachelle said…

    Hi Lynnie,

    great nails as always :)

    What nail art pens are you currently using? x
    Rach

     
  • At 3:15 pm, June 01, 2012, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks Rach. Have just dug out the ones I used for these and they're by a Spanish brand called Easy Paris. Sis got them in (her words) a tacky little tourist shop in Tenerife and I've never been able to track them down since, have searched all over the Interwebs :(

    Will I tweet you a pic of what they look like so at least you can see the shape of them? x

     
  • At 9:25 am, June 02, 2012, Blogger Rose Eva said…

    that crown is so cute! I was walking and someone had two flags with the queen's face right on their home, lol! I guess I came here at the right time.

    Rose Eva
    Silhouetted

     
  • At 3:52 pm, June 06, 2012, Blogger Unknown said…

    Rose Eva - yes, nicely timed!

     
  • At 5:33 pm, June 13, 2012, Blogger Rachelle said…

    hey Lynnie sorry for being a total pain in the arse! I commented on your most recent post even though I had a sneaking suspicion that I had already asked this question! And it appears I had!
    So yes please! Id love a twitpic. Am off to spain (I think) in september so I will have a look around. Have some friends in spain too so ill have them on nail art pen watch ;)

    thanks x

     
  • At 5:34 pm, June 13, 2012, Blogger Rachelle said…

    eeek im not sure now if the comment i just typed was submitted. Anyway long story short: sorry for being a total pain in the arse and yes i would love a twitpic! although, if you have investigate with no joy I dont fancy my chances much :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails