Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Talon-tastic Thursday: Mani double-whammy

Thursday, May 10, 2012   |   4 comments



I can't claim any credit for this design, unfortunately; I bookmarked this image a whole 8 months ago (!) and decided last Saturday morning when I was low on inspiration to try my hand at replicating it. I doodled the white over Orly Bonder with a nail art pen before adding the neon-ish bright tips and Seche Vite topcoat. 

L-R / pinkie-thumb: 
Topshop Gone Fishing 
Barry M Shocking Pink 
Ciaté Big Yellow Taxi 
Angelica Holiday Fun 
Angelica Hip Hop 


If you follow me on Twitter - and if you don't, get on that already! - you'll know that we had visitors over the weekend. My mum and sister were staying with us and on Thursday night I was put to work doing my sister's nails. 

She wasn't convinced about how awesome a scalloped pastel 'n' bling paint job would be (silly girl) until she saw it on her fingertips. I used two of this month's InStyle magazine/Nails Inc freebies (Bluebell, left, and Powder Pink, centre) embellished with Topshop Crystal Clouds.

Do we like?


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails