Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Today, I mostly wore...

Wednesday, May 23, 2012   |   4 comments



... an aquarium.

I guess Himself's new hobby (which he's blogging about here, fish fans) is having a bigger influence on me than I realised.

The dress is from Penneys/Primark*, it's this season, it's £17 so probably €21 Eurobux, and mine was a present from Mam. (Thanks Mam x) The skirt of it is lined and it fits true to size.

The bronze flip flops are from New Look from a couple of years ago, and while I know you can't see my toenails I feel obliged to tell you that they're black with gold studs and look totally kickass.


* I know, I know. Blogger in wearing Primark shocker, eh?


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 11:09 pm, May 23, 2012, Blogger Rose Eva said…

    That dress is amazing!! What exactly is Primark?

     
  • At 10:21 am, May 24, 2012, Blogger Unknown said…

    It's an Irish high street retailer with stores across the UK and Europe that sells on-trend budget clothing, accessories and homewares. Of course some of the stuff looks cheap but there are plenty of gems, too. They're good for basics or for a cheap fashion fix, especially for trends that aren't going to be around for longer than a season and that you don't want to spend big money buying into. You'll see them mentioned a lot in magazines and this season especially they have some lovely stuff - I picked up a fab lace dress there just before my holidays.

    I've heard people complain the clothes don't last, but I think it depends on how you care for your stuff because I have clothes and shoes from Penneys (as it's called in Ireland)/Primark that are still going strong after years of wear. I really rate their ballet flats and prefer them to fancier brands; the cut is way more flattering on my feet.

    FYI: I believe that the brand's biggest store is actually in Manchester! My top tip is to avoid going into any Primark on a Saturday. They are mobbed at the weekend and you won't get near a changing room x

     
  • At 9:36 pm, May 24, 2012, Blogger Sabrina said…

    Lynnie you look stunning. Pennys is ace, they have such cute stuff out this summer. I also think that the quality is ok, i get serious milleage out of the shoes, flip flops etc..

     
  • At 11:10 am, May 27, 2012, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks Sabrina x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails