Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

Cheap As Chips: 17 Wild Curls Mascara for €1.50

Wednesday, June 06, 2012   |   0 comments



In Ireland? Need a new mascara? Fancy bagging one for less than €2 Eurobux? Well clicky here for a voucher that you can print and redeem in any Boots store to get a 17 Wild Curls Mascara for just €1.50 (R.R.P. €8.94) from now until the 16th of June.

I haven't tried it myself yet, but I can tell you that Wild Curls Mascara promises volume and curl that holds for up to 10 hours and, of course, the leopard print packaging is calling my name.

Have you used it? Should I be asking the sister to nab one for me at its current knockdown price?


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails