Lyndar the Merciless

a personal beauty + lifestyle blog

. .

What I Wore: Jubilee Weekend edition

Wednesday, June 06, 2012   |   3 comments



When I find an item of clothing that I really, really like, I will wear it to death. Case in point: pretty much everything that I've got on above. You'll no doubt recognise the sequin skirt from last weekend, when I was able to wear it with sheer tops and bare legs.

A daytime temperature drop of 10°C combined with plenty of wind and rain meant that the bank holiday weekend called for rather more substantial pairings.

The grey jumper is from Topshop and it's the perfect slouchy, not sloppy, fine knit with a slight mullet hem and batwing underarms. I've been wearing this non-stop since I got it, too; it's bizarrely flattering AND supremely comfortable. Win win! The grey ribbed tights are from Oasis, bought two years ago, and the chestnut Uggs were an amazing birthday present that I didn't expect to have to pull out in June (!) but they kept my feet toasty and dry.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. . . . « Older Posts . . . . . . . . . . ..Home. . . . . . . . . ... Newer Posts » .

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails